The exclusive Platinum Sponsorship package ensures that your company will receive maximum recognition and brand awareness. You will have the exclusive event naming rights for the Australasian Indoor Building Management Symposium. This package includes the following benefits.
- Company logo naming rights to the Australasian Indoor Building Management Symposium.
- Event opening recognition.
- Recognition as the exclusive Platinum Sponsor in all of the event’s promotional social media platforms.
- Sponsor tech talk. Event speaking opportunity. You will need to pre-arrange your speaking opportunity with the event host.
- Logo incorporated onto the rear design of event shirts.
- Logo on paper of the caricature artist invited to event to draw attendees.
- Logo displayed on the home page of the Coach8 Spring Break website.
- Logo on promotional bags for all attendees.
- Opportunity to display a wall banner (that you supply) inside the conference room at Rydges Mackay Suites.
- Opportunity for 2 pull-up displays (that you supply) at Rydges Mackay Suites.
- Banner placed behind registration desk for event at Rydges Mackay Suites.
The Platinum Sponsorship package also includes the following benefits from the Gold Sponsorship package.
- Two complimentary registrations to the 2-day event including the Australasian Indoor Building Management Symposium, all workshops, and Spring Break.
- Interactive display. Area for display at the Coach8 facility. This can be in the Coach8 ASD house, the Coach8 classroom or under the marquees.
- Logo displayed on screen at the Australasian Indoor Building Management Symposium.
- Reserved premier seating for the sponsor at Rydges Mackay Suites.
- Recognition at the evening Coach8 Spring Break event.
The Platinum Sponsorship package also includes the following benefits from the Silver Sponsorship package.
- Sponsor appreciation email. A one-time, dedicated email message highlighting all conference sponsors, sent during the week before the conference to all registered attendees who opted in for sponsor messages.
- Logo displayed on the Coach8 Spring Break website along with a 150-word description and link to your website.
- Opportunity to provide branded merchandise (that you supply) on chairs at the event.
- Virtual conference promotions. Logo recognition with hotlinks in all Coach8 emails promoting the conference.
- Listing and logo in the Coach8 Spring Break event directory.
- Logo displayed on the photo media wall.
- Registration list. Postal information for a one-time mailing to registrants who opted in for sponsor messages.